Wednesday, February 27, 2008

today

I am sitting in corporations and am wondering how this day is going to go. Last weekend Ellen and I went snow shoeing with some friends. It was hard work, but very beautiful. I think we have found a winter activity that both she and I like. This is possibly an activity that we would come back to the western part of the state.
Last night we lost our first intermural tournament game. I did not play well. I feel that my poor play has its roots in something much deeper. That is my new goal: to find out what is bothering me.
My brief is due in a week. I feel that it will be a good paper which will be enough to get me out of LRW.
I am a little worried about my corporations mid-term, since I did not do to well in the Agency and Partnership Final.

No comments: