Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Dan's understanding so far:

It is Tuesday. The week is not almost over. Last night I did homework and spent some time with Ellen. I talked to my friend Jason about the Dallas final second win over the Bills. It does bring us some joy since the Bills are Josh's favorite team and it is good to see him in pain. The Yankee's are out of the playoffs, so it is up to the Red Sox to beet the Indians.

I have volunteered for an organization Sirti in an attempt to get some experience in the IP field. I will see if I can help them in any way.

My relationship with Ellen is at an all time high. We are clicking on all cylinders. I believe the Lord is working in our lives to show us what our true purpose is. With that in mind the first part of the prophecy needed to come to pass, that I must take action to treat Ellen with the same care and love as Christ showed to the Church.

God Bless
Dan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my heart is blessed to know you guys are doing well. love you.

-sister