Sunday, October 21, 2007

SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY

Today we went to church and were taught about eight ways to break through in relation to Joshua and Jericho. It was an enjoyable lesson. After the service we went to brunch with the Pastor Fred Pace and his wife Sharla. It was a different experience for me having grown up in large churches to see the community at work in a church. I have decided I like the Assembly of God and the small church setting. I am putting a link to the church homepage in my links when I finish writing this. Ellen went to the store and I think Bed, Bath in Coure de Alene. Hello to my family. Heidi I hope everything is going well. In our lunch we talked about missions abroad. They tend to do short ones, but seem to like Romania and the Gypsy people.

God Bless

P.S. Sow the the teachings of Christ in all that you do and you will be blessed.

I think we have found a church home that we will keep in touch with even when we are back in Minnesota.

No comments: