Wednesday, October 10, 2007

If I were a rich man la la la la la

So, today was a good day. I know have the task of outlining a clients history in detail since 2001. Cant say I am terribly excited. Ellen has an interview with Banner Bank tomorrow. There is a little dog barking, I wonder what it would taste like?

I have been thinking about the future lately. What I can deduce is that I have no idea what is in front of me. I feel each day I take steps forward and steps back. I think after I finish this entry I will e-mail Harold, though I am not sure what I am going to say. It was a dull day here, but the beat goes on, and on and on and on.
For now I sign off

Dan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we both laughed out loud at "what would that little dog taste like"

probably pretty tough meat...