Sunday, October 7, 2007

What a great/horrible day

The day started wonderfully. Ellen and I went to a small assembly of
God church in Post Falls, then went to a nice family restaurant for breakfast. It was a place with wild game on the menu and stuffed game on the walls. Ellen was a little disturbed by this but it was good food. We are thinking of starting a family tradition of going out for breakfast after church. We came home took a walk with the dogs and I studies while she took a nap. That was the good part of the day.

The horrible part started well. The Broncos were destroyed by the Chargers. That makes me happy. We went to a sports bar with some friends to watch the Packer/Bear game. It was enjoyable at first, but the Pack played so poorly the second half and the officiating was abysmal. So the game was lost and it took an hour longer than expected. So now it is almost Ten and I still have Sales to do. Stupid Bears, and Ellen laughed because of how important it is to me, Tim understands.

Dan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do understand. The awful performance of the Broncos tore out part of my soul. Only a win after their bye week will bring it back.

Tim